What Is Cloud?
A cloud is a group of hardware, storage, networks, services, and interfaces that helps in carrying computing as a service. It has generally three main users which are cloud service provider, business management user and end user.
The cloud service provider is the person one who is responsible for the maintenance of the IT assets of the cloud. The next type of user is business management user who takes the responsibility of the data and the services providing by the cloud.
The end user is that person who uses the services providing by the cloud.
What Is Cloud Computing?
The cloud computing is purely based on the Internet. It can also be defined as the succeeding stage in the progress of the Internet. The cloud computing uses the Internet called as cloud that provides the method to deliver the services whenever and wherever the user of the cloud needs. Businesses use the cloud computing to satisfy the needs of their clients, partners, and providers. The three major contributors of the cloud computing include vendors, partners, and business leaders. The vendors are those who provide applications and associated technology, infrastructure and hardware. Cloud computing is booming on internet
The partners are those who suggest cloud services and provide support service to the clients and the business leaders are those who use or assess the cloud service provided by the associates. The cloud computing allows the companies to use their resources as a pool and not as autonomous resources.
By 2020, a corporate “no-cloud” policy will be as rare as a “no-Internet” policy
What Are The Basic Characteristics of Cloud Computing?
Following are the main four basic characteristics of cloud computing:
- Standardized interfaces
- Elasticity and scalability.
- Self-service provisioning and de-provisioning.
- Self-service billing-based usage model
Who Should Practice Cloud Computing Questions?
– Students who are preparing for tests and exams such as college mid-term tests and semester paper/tests on Cloud Computing.
– Students who are preparing for Offline/Online Contests/Tests in Cloud Computing.
– Students who wish to improve their knowledge of Cloud Computing Subject.
– Students preparing for Skill test or aptitude test in Cloud Computing.
– Inspire for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and organization interviews).
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive cloud examinations.
– Anyone who is – Fresher and College / School Students, Experienced
By 2020, a staggering 83% of the company workload will be stored on the cloud.”
What is the Importance Of Cloud Computing?
Today people are facing a lot of difficulties in managing their resources, which affects their business. The main problem is the inefficiency of human beings in their work like storing data for a long tenure of period which destroy the company and also the society. But with the support of cloud computing, the task has become much easier as it stores data in a methodical way and also has a backup capability. So there is no loss of data, Google drive application weather used on desktop or on web is the best example of cloud computing. Google drive is available for all OS named as Google drive desktop, google drive for mac, google drive windows and google drive Linux.
Cloud Computing Multiple Choice Questions Highlights
– 200+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) in Cloud Computing with answers
– These questions cover some theoretical concepts, true-false(T/F) statements, multiple choice questions.
Cloud computing multiple choice questions and answers commonly include questions that improve knowledge for aptitude test. The multiple choice questions has basic questions about the content and includes questions of cloud general knowledge.
Let’s Start your test.
|Set 1||Click Here To Open|
|Set 2||Click Here To Open|
|Set 3||Click Here To Open|
|Set 4||Click Here To Open|
|Set 5||Click Here To Open|
|Set 6||Click Here To Open|
|Set 7||Click Here To Open|
|Set 8||Click Here To Open|
One Reply to “TOP 200+ Cloud Computing Question and Answers For Interview 2021”