Did you forget your Android pin, password, or pattern?
Locked out of your phone?
Here’s decryptinfo need to do to recover your Android device if you forgot your pin, password, or pattern.
Option 1: Unlock Android Phone with Google Account
How to Unlock Android phone with Google Account
If you’ve wrongly entered your password 5 times, and on the 6th time your phone is blocked. You’ll have to wait for 30 seconds more before attempting again.
To work with that, click on Forgot pattern option? Once you do that, next you’ll be prompted a screen to enter your Google account to unlock your android phone. After you’ve successfully logged in with your Gmail and password, you can now draw a new pattern. You should connect your phone to an internet connection for this method to work.
Option 2: Unlock Android Phone with Factory Data Reset Option
If you were using your Android phone without a Google account or for some reason you can’t sign in to your Google account, you may need to execute a factory reset option. Here’s how method how to do that:
- Turn off your Android device
- Hold down the Power button and Volume Down key for a few seconds till you see the logo of your android device. Once the logo displays up on the screen, release the Power button but keep holding on to the Volume Down key until your phone go in into recovery mode.
- Use the volume key to navigate the menu. Go to “Wipe Data/Factory Reset”, it will erase everything (settings and data) on your phone. That’s why it’s always good to back up your Android phone.
Once reset, you’ll have to set up your phone again. It’s suggested to remove the SD card if you inserted it into the phone. It will ensure any files stored there not to be erased.
Option 3: Unlock Android Phone without Losing Data
How to Unlock Android Phone Password without Factory Reset
If you don’t have a Google account and don’t want to factory reset your phone, your best option is to use an Android Lock Screen Removal tool. Dr.Fone is one of the good options.
You can download and install it on your computer.
How to install tool please follow these steps
- Download and install the software on your computer.
- Click on “Unlock” from the main screen
- A new window will display to connect your phone to the computer with a USB cable
- Follow the directions on the screen to enter your phone into Download Mode
- The software will download the suitable recovery package for your phone
- Once the download is complete, the software will perform a complete examination of your device and remove the password.
This process should only take a couple of minutes, and your phone will restart and your password/pattern or pin will be removed without losing your data.
3 Replies to “Forgot Android pin, password or pattern. Here’s The Actual Fix”